Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Cover Girl
Victoria is featured on the cover of British Vogue Magazine. She was photographed by Nick Knight for a 12-page spread that will highlight her "fashion icon" reputation. Alexandra Shulman, editor of British Vogue, said: "The pictures demonstrate the Eliza Dolittle quality of Victoria, veering from mannered hauteur to the trashy sexiness of her exposed back laced with tattoos." Shulman, who interviewed V for the article said that the star spoke about joining a gym but refusing to go because "I can bring myself to start. Obviously working out is important- well, I dont. What do you wear on the running machine? I can't bring myself to wear flat shoes." Haha! I wonder if this issue will be well-received as opposed to Victoria's 'Victor/Victoria' cover shoot for Elle Magazine where the star was slammed by critics for looking "like a crazed maniac, trying too hard to be sexy." The issue is on sale now.

1 comment:

Agata said...

I wouldn't have known -- that doesn't even look like her!