Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Birthday Party and dVb Promotion
Victoria threw a swanky party for her mother's 60th birthday at London's Claridge Hotel on Sunday. Wearing a custom-made embroidered Giambattista Valli dress and fake fur wrap, she hosted the intimate soiree in a private room and treated her guests to Laurent Perrier pink champagne.

On Monday, Posh made an appearance at London's famed department store, Harrod's to do PR for her dVb fashion line. She recently told Harper's Bazaar Magazine that her true passion is designing and that she is anxious to expand her clothing line. "Our fame and fortune has enabled me to do what I want in fashion. Do I wish I could be anonymous? Of course." I think having the Beckham name is in her favor. She has been pretty successful in her fashion endeavors already, and I think much of that is
due to her existing notoriety and clout in Hollywood.

1 comment:

alisha said...

I think the fame of the Beckhams helps Victoria's clothing line in many ways. The most obvious is that she advertises for the denim line almost every day by wearing all of the clothes herself. I've seen many times on people.com that people ask what she is wearing in paprazzi pictures and the magazine lists the item, price, and purchase location. Not to mention that she has many famous friends who I'm sure would be willing to wear the jeans in public as well.